Tuesday, August 13, 2013

So What?

I really want to blog more, but often don't have the time/energy to think of things to write about. I need prompts and schedules. So, I've decided to join a couple of link ups during the week and see how that goes (granted, i tried a 30 day blog challenge last year and didn't make it, so we'll see how this goes! Lol)

Today, for the first time, I'm linking up with Shannon for So What Wednesday!

So What Wednesday

This week I'm saying SO What if:

- Today is my three year wedding anniversary and the biggest plans I have for the day is a chiropractor appointment this evening.

- I'm writing this post on my phone because my commute to work is one of my few moments during the day that i get to myself.

- I've gotten kind of addicted to my smart phone, even though i didn't really want it in the first place.

- I get annoyed when my phone is not being as "smart" as I feel that it should.

- I'm wearing my wedding ring today for the first time in months. The stones keep falling out and i finally got tired of getting it fixed so i bought a replacement.

1 comment:

Shannon @ Everyday Mom-ents said...

Happy 3rd Anniversary! Hope you and your husband can celebrate!

I know I refused to get a smart phone last year and my husband got one. This year I am getting more tempted to get one... I know I will love it.. but I know it won't help my time management skills at all!!!