Sunday, April 21, 2013

Better Late Than Never!

So, I'm FINALLY sitting down to post about Easter! Almost a month late, but better late than never, right?  =)

I really didn't think that we were going to do anything special for Easter until I ran across an ad somewhere in FB/Internet-land for a special egg hunt at a local park: Code Orange.  What made this hunt so special?  They dropped 20,000 orange eggs from a HELICOPTER over the park!  I was pretty excited to see it!

I got Emily preregistered for the festivities, and on the day of we couldn't have asked for better weather!  Plus, my mom and grandma were also in town, so they got to come and see/experience the chaos, too.  Here are so photos of all the fun!

Not too sure what to think about this




Juggling! lol

"Here you go, Mom"

Here comes the helicopter to drop the eggs for the big kids!


Bomb's away!






We had so much fun.  I started to get a little teary-eyed there for a second.  Just thinking that I was out, celebrating the holiday, with MY family.  I don't know, the whole experience just kind of touched something for me.  =)



No comments: