Friday, July 1, 2011

Attack of the Killer Tomoatoes!

We are headed out for a much needed camping trip/vacation tomorrow... I am soooo excited!  But, before we take off, I had to show you all pictures of my garden.  I'm so excited that things are actually growing and that I will have fresh veggies to eat very soon (though, have already been cutting lettuce for salads...mmmm!).


I have managed to squish a lot of stuff into my little raised garden bed... I think I'm going to have to double what I have next year!  Right now I have sunflowers, corn, beans, onions, cucumbers, carrots, lettuce and...


Tomatoes!

My single tomato plant is taking over my garden!  I've had to pick up pieces of it off the ground several times so far...it just keeps growing! lol  Thankfully I really love tomatoes! =)

It's amazing how much it's grown in just a month!

No comments: