Tuesday, December 13, 2011

22 Weeks

Size of baby: Babyzone didn't send me an e-mail this week with my stats. =(  But the website says that she's about 11 inches from head to heel.

Total Weight Gain/Loss: I'm going to say 16-17 lbs... I just weighed myself, but I JUST ate dinner, so, I'm figuring some of that will digest by the morning. =)

Maternity Clothes: Maternity pants and leggings... so comfortable!  I even bought a couple of cute dresses/tunics, too.

Gender: It's a girl!

Movement: A lot more than last week.  But I only really notice it when I'm "resting" (at home or sitting down somewhere--it makes work meetings a bit more interesting! lol)

What I miss: Being able to bend at the waist.

Sleep: Getting a little harder to get comfortable at night.  I definitely need my "cuddle pillow" to support my front half.

Symptoms: I'm doing ok.  Nothing much to report. =)

Cravings: Nothing out of the ordinary.  I'm eating a lot of carbs these days (which isn't REALLY unusual for me) and I feel like I need to get some more fruits and veggies into my diet.

Best Moment this week: Jacob felt her kick!  I've been feeling kind of guilty that I was experiencing everything and he wasn't.... so I was REALLY happy last night when he felt the "thumping" in my tummy. =)

What I am looking forward to: Starting work on the nursery... though I don't see that happening until after the holidays.  I'm feeling busy enough these days!

1 comment:

AmyJean {Relentless Bride®} said...

It took forever before Larry felt the baby move... this child kept eluding his/her father LOL. Isn't the movements the best? I know i'll miss that a lot when the baby is no longer in utero!