**Update! At your doctor's visit you weighed in at 16 lbs., 7 oz. and are 26.5 inches tall! Still in the 50-75 percentile in everything! My sweet little "average" sized girl! (for your sake, I hope you stay that way! lol)
Eating- You're primarily formula-fed now... and eating a LOT of it! Especially, for some reason, at night-time when Mom and Dad are trying to sleep. =P You still get a couple of ounces of breast milk at daycare, and nurse once with mom in the evening, at night, and then first thing in the morning, but even some of those feedings are followed up with a bottle. You're healthy and happy though, so I'm not letting the transition stress me out.
Sleep- Sleep is still not the best, but it's *slightly* better than last month. You go to bed at 7, generally wake up sometime before 11, then again at 3 and around 6-7 am. You regularly "sleep" for 12 hours (7 to 7), but you are still waking up to eat constantly during that time. I'm hoping that it's just a growth spurt and that you'll start sleeping for more than 3-4 hours at a time soon!
Clothes- You're wearing 6+ clothes for the most part now. And you have a LOT of them! Between consignment sales that mom has gone a little nuts at, and hand-me-downs from some of your Dad's coworkers, you have a very nice sized wardrobe. Mom is starting to think about buying you some shoes... mostly because you take your socks off every chance you get, and it's COLD outside! I don't want your toes to freeze! I have discovered that, if I put you in 12-month sized pants, they still fit around the waist and are just long enough to cover your toes. ;) Ha!
Personality- You are soo happy! I love it! I get lots of smiles and laughs. You make a lot of really cute/funny noises. I have a feeling that you're going to be a real talker! You are also very focused and determined about things. Being in the water is serious business for you... whether it's a tub or the pool. You also REALLY want to get at the cat. I have a feeling that when you are finally at the crawling stage, that poor Scout is going to be the first thing you take off after!
- You like playing with your toys. For the most part you are perfectly ok hanging out on the floor rolling around and playing with your toys while mom and dad do chores around the house or talk.
- You like exploring new things. Whether that's putting the cats tail in your mouth, or looking all around you in a grocery store, you love new things.
- You like being up high in Mom's arms. I think you like the view... and maybe a little of the cuddle, too.
- You like playing with mom and dad. We tickle you, blow on you, do raspberries on your tummy and lay a blanket over your face (peek-a-boo style). You LOVE it and you laugh and laugh. It's adorable... just makes us want to do it more!
- You don't like not being mobile. You REALLY want to get places... especially if there's a kitty involved!
- You don't like... I don't know. Your dad and I can't think of anything else!
- You are now able to sit up on your own for the most part. You still topple over from time to time if you try to move to fast, reach something too far away, or sit up to quickly. But you are doing REALLY good on your own!
- You have figured out how to get yourself up on all fours! You are also starting to perfect the wiggle/army crawl.
- You started swim lessons just this last weekend. You loved it! You're a big fan of the water.