Saturday, July 19, 2014

26 Weeks!

26 Weeks

Size of baby: According to BabyCenter, you’re about the length of a scallion!

Total Weight Gain/Loss: I haven't been as focused on my weight gain this time around.  I know that I'm gaining more quickly than I did with Emily, but I"m not stressing about it too much.

Maternity Clothes: Pretty much all maternity.  There's a couple of things that I can still wear that aren't, but I'm trying not to stretch out my "normal" clothes.

Gender: It's a BOY!

Movement: Definitely moving and kicking up a storm!  You'll even kick your sister when she's sitting on my lap.  She seems to be a bit oblivious to it, though!  ;)

What I miss: Not being in pain... back, pelvic, it's always something.

Sleep: Sleep is reasonably ok.  Last night was not good at all, but, for the most part I'm making it through the night with (at most) one bathroom break.  =)  Some nights I actually make it all the way through!

Symptoms: Just the back/pelvic pain.  If it's not one, it's the other.  Seeing a chiropractor and massage therapist regularly to try to help with it.

Cravings: I'm still really loving my hamburgers and BBQ'd meats.  Love sweets, but I'm not really craving them that frequently.  Prior to pregnancy I never really desired I big juicy hamburger, but now it sounds SOOO good.

Best Moment this week: Hmm... got the rug for the new nursery.  =)  We're having a garage sale this weekend to try to get ride of some stuff and make some cash to help with nursery/Emily's room decor and in a couple of weeks we're going to do the "remodel".

What I am looking forward to:  Doing the nursery/"big sister" remodel.  My parents are going to take Emily for a week at the beginning of August, so we're going to use that time to paint, rearrange, and decorate.  =) 

No comments: