Friday, July 19, 2013

Getting My Sexy Back

Is it just me, or has Justin Timberlake gotten MUCH more attractive as he's gotten older?

Alright, on to the actual post. :)

Since the beginning of July I've been trying to bike to work a couple of times a week (9 miles roundtrip) and have also restarted a Couch to 5k jogging program (I injured myself the last time a tried... really paying attention to my body this time). It's been less than three weeks, and I realized yesterday that my love handles are less handle-y and my baby-tummy is firming up. Its amazing, and I'm so happy.  I'm still about 20 up from my pre- prego weight and would love to get it off and get in better shape before we start trying for number two.

I've been using the Nexercise app to track my workouts. It's been pretty motivating to know that I'm writing it down... I find that I'm holding myself more accountable.  I also signed up for my first ever 5k in September so my goal is very concrete.

What do you all do to motivate yourselves to work out?

No comments: