Wednesday, September 11, 2013

So What?

Linking up with Shannon for So What Wednesday!

So What Wednesday

This week I'm saying SO What if:

- I spent the weekend reading (and finished last night) Fifty Shades of Grey... or that I'm now on the waitlist for the next one (damn cliff hangers).

- I completely forgot that my birthday is next week until my boss mentioned it yesterday. I'm not a big birthday celebrater. It may be different if I was counting down the days until a midweek day off,  but no, I'm working.

- Consequently, I don't really have any plans for my birthday. Jacob's bday is 3 days later, so we are going to drop Em off with her grandparents and spend some time together... and alone.  :) I hope to get a pedicure and take a barre3 class. Woo! PARTY! Lol

- It took me 2 months to watch my last Netflix movie... I was enjoying my summer instead. :)

- I finally relented and bought another pair of post-pregnancy work pants. I've been living in skirts, dresses, and the one pair of pants that I bought last year because I "knew" that I'd be back down to my pre-prego size soon and didn't want to waste a bunch of money. 17 months later I've gotten tired of my skirts and am seriously wondering if I will ever get down to that size again. I think my whole stature has changed (like my feet... which grew a size.)

1 comment:

Erin said...

Ugh, pregnancy really does a number on a gal!

Thanks for linking up today!

www.homemadehappenings-erin.blogspot.com