Sunday, June 15, 2014

21 weeks!

21 Weeks

Size of baby: According to BabyCenter, you’re about the length of a carrot

Total Weight Gain/Loss: Roughly 20 pounds.  Apparently 10 is "normal".  What can I say, my body just loves being pregnant I guess.

Maternity Clothes: Primarily maternity clothes these days.  Went shopping yesterday for some more summery stuff.

Gender: It's a BOY!

Movement: Still a little movement here and there, but nothing constant.  Every now and then I'll get a sharp jab, though.  =)  At my 20 week ultrasound the tech told me that my placenta was in front of the little guy, so that it may take a bit longer to feel regular movements.

What I miss: My regular pants.  My maternity pants are still sliding down... driving me nuts.  =P

Sleep: I think that sleep has gotten better for me over the last week.  Jacob bought me a big ol' maternity pillow, and that has helped.  I don't even think I've woken up to pee in the middle of the night for a couple of days now.  =)

Symptoms: Have to use the bathroom every hour or so, even though only a thimble-full comes out. lol.  Tonight I've also been experience some pretty bad pain in my pubic region.  All that damn relaxin.  I just really, really, hope that it clears up and doesn't get worse as I still have several weeks to go!

Cravings: Not really craving anything.  I've tried to be better about my diet with this pregnancy than I was with the last one, but I don't know if it's going anywhere. lol.  So far I have avoided chocolate milkshakes though.  They were my downfall last time!

Best Moment this week: It was a couple weeks ago, but the ultrasound was great, being able to see the little guy and finally have some questions answered.

What I am looking forward to:  Getting Emily's new room and the nursery all sorted out.  Not sure when that will happen though... but I want to at least go to Home Depot and grab some paint color strips so I can start plotting.  =)

No comments: