Monday, June 30, 2014

23 Weeks (and 2 days!)

23 Weeks

Size of baby: According to BabyCenter, you’re about the size of a mango!

Total Weight Gain/Loss: I haven't weighed myself recently... I'm happily oblivious.  =)

Maternity Clothes: 80% maternity.  A few of my pre-prego shirts still fit, but my pants (with the exception of yoga/sweats) are all maternity now.  I tried to wear a pair of pre-prego jammy pants the other night and, when I shifted in my chair, the drawstring popped.  =(

Gender: It's a BOY!

Movement: We've got a mover!  Not quite as active as I remember Emily being, but it's getting there.  Jacob was able to feel him move for the first time last night as well.  =)

What I miss: Being able to walk/stand/carry things without discomfort.  The pelvic pain isn't as bad recently, but it still very uncomfortable.

Sleep:Several nights this past week I have slept straight through without having to get up at 2 AM to use the bathroom.  Knock on wood, I hope it continues for a bit longer!  I am, however, waking up at oddly early times (this morning was 5:30) for no apparent reason.

Symptoms: Nothing really  new to report.  Same ol', same ol'.

Cravings: Hamburgers always sound delicious and I smell BBQ sauce everywhere. lol

Best Moment this week: Jacob finally feeling a kick.  I've been waiting, but it seemed like every time he tried the movement would stop.  He got three kicks last night!

What I am looking forward to:  Getting Emily's new "big girl room" sorted out.  We moved the office out of the third bedroom this weekend, so now I can start thinking about paint and furniture.  We're going to have a garage sale in a couple of weeks to get rid of some stuff, and then the fun with decorating will begin.  =)

No comments: