Saturday, August 16, 2014

30 Weeks!

30 Weeks

Size of baby: According to BabyCenter, you’re about the size of a large cabbage!

Total Weight Gain/Loss: I don't care. :). I know that it's going to be a bitch to get off one way or the other, so I'm trying not to stress about it.  I haven't had a single milkshake though! ;)

Maternity Clothes: Pretty much all maternity, all the time.

Gender: It's a BOY!

Movement: I felt the first hiccups and the first elbow/shoulder/knee/whatever across my stomach last week. Definitely moving around in there!

What I miss: Ditto-ing last post, being comfortable and not in pain. Having a lot of pelvic separation pain/discomfort. It comes and goes, but the last week has been difficult.

Sleep:  Too many bathroom breaks and sometimes I have a hard time falling asleep/staying asleep. The only position that sounds comfortable to me some nights is on my back... The one place I'm not supposed to be. :P

Symptoms: Moody. Lol.  Don't know if this is directly caused by pregnancy hormones, an effect of always being hungry (there's that, too), or the fact that it's so bloody hot under this belly, but I feel like I've been extra cranky lately.

Cravings: Still hamburgers. And carbs.  Jacob and I are going out to celebrate our anniversary this evening and I keep thinking about what restaurants have the best burgers. Lol

Best Moment this week: The last couple weeks have been good. We got Emily's "big girl room" painted and some furniture in there/out together. I ordered some organizational stuff from Amazon, so as soon as that gets here w can finish the switch and get the crib and stuff set up in the nursery again.

We also went camping at the coast last weekend. It was about 25° cooler there than at home... And I loved it!  ;)

What I am looking forward to:  I'm on the train right now headed to a baby shower that my mom is hosting for my side of the family and some friends... So there's that. ;). Also looking forward to finally getting this little guy out!

No comments: