Tuesday, February 7, 2012

30 Weeks

Today is the first day of my 31st week... meaning that I have 30 weeks behind me in this pregnancy... meaning that this bun is 3/4 baked!  OMG! lol  Only 10 weeks(ish) left until there's another little one in this world. =)


Size of baby: According to Babyzone she's about the size of a red cabbage!

Total Weight Gain/Loss:  I am currently +28... only 1 lbs up for last week.  Yay!

Maternity Clothes: Mostly maternity stuff now... my regular shirts are start to be a bit short over my belly.

Gender: It's a girl!

Movement: Not feeling a whole lot of acute movement these days... except when I'm trying to fall asleep. =P  I'm mostly feeling what I think is the baby rolling over or significantly changing positions... on my bladder.

What I miss: Not being in pain.  My back, my legs... ick.

Sleep: After our babymoon Jacob decided that we needed a king sized bed... so, not only did he buy one, but he bought a tempurpedic. lol  I'm hoping this will help with my sleep a bit. =) 

Symptoms:  Really tight leg muscles, swollen ankles and yesterday had really bad pain in my shins... I think my legs are finally mad at me for the extra weight that they are having to carry around.

Cravings:I want sweets... I don't know if it's a "craving" or just my norm.  But I'm really digging that.  And milk... which is odd because I don't usually drink much milk, but now I'm eating cereal as a late night snack for the creamy goodness of the milk. lol

Best Moment this week: I had a photo gig this weekend taking maternity photos.  It was great!  I really enjoyed the new challenge (I've never done maternity shots before) and got some good ideas for my own shoot in a couple of weeks.

What I am looking forward to:  Two weeks until my baby shower and our maternity photo shoot!  Aside from being able to sleep in a bit this weekend, that's what I'm looking forward to! =)


No comments: