Tuesday, February 28, 2012

33 Weeks

Size of baby: According to Babyzone she's about the length of a cantaloupe!

Total Weight Gain/Loss:  +34... I've heard that you gain more weight more quickly in the last trimester.... great. =P

Maternity Clothes: Pretty much all maternity all of the time (plus my sweat pants). 

Gender: It's a girl!

Movement: I think the movement is slowing down a little bit, but still definitely present... especially at night!

What I miss: Being able to exert myself in any way... and being able to get up off the couch on my own. lol

Sleep: I think I'm sleeping better this week than last.

Symptoms:  Having a hard time breathing... I think it's a combo of less lung capacity and being kinda congested all of the time.  Also, I don't think I've mentioned this before, but I have been experiencing nighttime "hot flashes" from time to time.  I'll wake up once a week or so sweating from head to toe.  It's really weird.

Cravings:Sweets.... period.

Best Moment this week:The nursery is ALMOST done!  I have another baby shower this weekend and then Jacob and I will do the remaining shopping for the "necessities" and then i think we're "done"!

What I am looking forward to:  Relaxing.  When does that get to happen again? =)

No comments: