Tuesday, February 21, 2012

32 Weeks


Size of baby: According to Babyzone she's about the length of a zucchini!

Total Weight Gain/Loss:  I forgot to weigh myself this morning, so I'm just going to take a break and skip it this week. =)

Maternity Clothes: Pretty much all maternity all of the time (plus my sweat pants). 

Gender: It's a girl!

Movement: Still punching/kicking me a ton, but also a lot of "fluttering".

What I miss: Being able to walk three blocks without huffing and puffing.

Sleep:Once she stops kicking me I'm doing ok.  I need the fan on though (I think it's the white noise), and sometimes I need a leg massage before I can get comfortable (thank goodness for Homemedic!)

Symptoms:  Really short of breath today... even just sitting there!  I had to take several really deep breaths.  I also got a slight bloody nose the other day.  I can count, one one hand, how many times I've gotten a bloody nose in my life.  It was kinda weird.

Cravings:Piggy-backing off of last week, I think I can officially say chocolate milkshakes.  I have four in the last week! lol

Best Moment this week:I had my baby shower and first round of maternity photos this weekend!  I'm blog about both later!  We got a LOT of cute stuff (baby's dresser drawers are almost full!), and I ate a lot of chocolate (another reason that I'm not jumping at the chance to weigh myself this week!)   I've also done a lot of work on the nursery over the last couple of days.  It's getting pretty close to "done". =)

What I am looking forward to:  Finishing up the nursery, and my second baby shower in a couple of weeks!



No comments: