Tuesday, February 14, 2012

31 Weeks


Size of baby: According to Babyzone she's about the size of a green cabbage!

Total Weight Gain/Loss:  I am currently +28... no gain from last week!  In all actuality, I LOST .2 lbs from last week. ;)

Maternity Clothes: All about the maternity these days.  Even had to go buy a new layering tank because my others are getting too short to cover my belly.

Gender: It's a girl!

Movement: Lots of movement when I lie down and/or roll over.  She kicked so hard the other day when Jacob had his hand on my belly that she scared both of us! lol

What I miss: Not having to focus on controlling my bladder every time I sneeze. =)

Sleep: I think I may be sleeping a bit better with the new bed, but I'm still getting up multiple times during the night to use the bathroom.

Symptoms:  Back aching today.  I feel like I need to use the bathroom all of the time, but I don't always actually NEED to when I do go. lol  I was trying to explain it to Jacob, but the only thing I could think of was comparing it to UTI, but he hasn't experienced that either. =P

Cravings:Creamy stuff I think... I'm eating a lot more cereal now than I ever did in the past, and I think it's because of the milk.

Best Moment this week: I went to "Happy Hour" (it's not particularly "happy" anymore as I end up with a soda or hot chocolate instead of a cocktail or wine these days) with some old coworkers of mine from my days in Eugene.  It was nice to catch up and see what they have all be up to... and also to have "girl time".

What I am looking forward to:  My baby shower and maternity photos are this weekend!  After that, I'm looking forward to decorating the nursery and getting things organized.

No comments: