Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Life As We Know It...

... is over.  =)

Yesterday marked Emily's 2-week "birthday".  Time really does go by quickly... I'm already starting to forget the pain associated with her grand entrance. ;)  The last couple of weeks have been interesting, to say the least.  I think we are slowly starting to get used to this whole baby-in-the-house thing.  It really is amazing how a person's body can adjust to function on very little sleep!  =) 
Over the course of the last two weeks I have thought about many things that I wanted to write about... but haven't found the time/motivation/creativity to sit down and do it.  I wanted to write about our experience in the hospital in the days after Em was born (the tests, ALL of the people that "checked" on us, etc.) but that just seems like to large of an undertaking for me at the moment.  Maybe I'll get to it later, maybe I won't.  If you have specific questions, let me know. 


As for today, I'll leave you with some photo "firsts" from the last two weeks. =)

First car ride
First Bath
First After-Bath-Towel Cuddle
First outdoor adventure


No comments: