Wednesday, October 16, 2013

So What?

Linking up with Shannon for So What Wednesday!

So What Wednesday

This week I'm saying SO What if:

- I didn't post last week. I was using my "bus time" to read the last 50 Shades book (I think that's a "so what" too lol). I feel like the second book had a short reprieve from the crappy writing, but it was back for the third. After reading the trilogy, and having seen that they are recasting the role of Christian, I feel like I can now comment on their choice not to offer the role to Ian Somerhalder... I agree with it. I think he COULD do it, but I don't want him to. It would ruin Damon for me! :)

- I got a little excited when I got a jury duty summons last week. I've never been called for duty and the Criminology nerd in me has wanted to. I'm a little concerned that I was called for a "special jury" for a case that could last weeks,  but that also kind of excites me a bit. :)

- I had to ask my toddler for help opening the pour spout on the salt the other day. I have a nail biting problem and just couldn't get a grip on the thing. Her sharp little toddler-nails did the trick perfectly!

- I hate being called "ma'am". It makes me feel old. Just say "thank you" and leave it at that!

- I get kind of mad when I clean my house. There is so much crap to put away (mostly laundry). I know that I have mostly myself to blame, but I still get really agitated. You all have any tips for keeping the laundry in check? I have NEVER been good about it... ask my mom.  I think it's time to do some ruthless donation/consignment sorting.

No comments: