Sunday, April 10, 2011

So.... Yeah....

I know I said that I was forced to choose living room furniture over a new dining room set based on our lack of tax returns and budget... but... well... yeah... I found a good deal on Craigslist and couldn't resist. =)


This set looks very similar to one that I had my eye on at Target.... but much better quality!  It does need a little work (some sanding and staining are in order), but it was well worth it.  I'm so happy that I found this and that no one else jumped on it in the WEEK that it took me to find a pick up and drive out to the 'burbs!  (Really don't know how it lasted that long!)

Jacob and I have some night stands for the bedroom on order (should be here tomorrow), but other than that (and the new TV, etc. that Jacob wants to get), our house is now fully furnished... and I can't wait to host a dinner party! =)  I do want to get some art work to hang on the walls in our "great room" (living room/dining room area), but am not sure yet what I want... I haven't had "the vision" yet... any thoughts?

No comments: