Thursday, June 23, 2011

Weekend, Are You Here Yet?

The weekend can not come soon enough this week.  I don't know what it is, but I just feel in a rut.  I'm tired and cranky... I just want to sleep.  I am SUPER excited that we don't have ANYTHING planned this weekend.  it has been far too long since our calendar has been clear for a whole two days (we just finished our spring softball league, which had us booked for the last two months of Sundays).  I'm excited to sleep in--even though, in my old age, that only means until about 8:30 or so!

I'm also looking forward to NEXT weekend... our annual fourth of July camping trip at the coast and a four day weekend!  Very, very excited to be forced to "relax" for a little while!

2 comments:

Lauren said...

I'm glad I'm not the only one who considers 8:30 to be sleeping in!

Nicole-Lynn said...

Isn't it nice to not have plans sometimes? :) Enjoy!