Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Week 20

Today I hit the end of my 20th week.... halfway there! =)

Size of baby: According to babyzone.com, baby’s about the length of a carrot. 

Total Weight Gain/Loss: Roughly 16 lbs.  I'm trying not to read too much into this.  I'm a "big" girl, that amount of weight looks/carries a lot differently on me than on a woman of "average" height.

Maternity Clothes: Wearing primarily maternity pants now, with the occasional pair of sweats/workout pants.  Not feeling the need for maternity tops, and I'm starting to wonder if I will.  Since I'm so tall, I don't know if I'll get a very big "bump" out front (I measured what 40 cms would be the other day... it's not that much).

Gender: Sugar and spice and everything nice! =)

Movement:  Feeling a fair share of movement this week.  It's been weird... but cool.  It's nice to know that something is actually in there and functioning. =)

What I miss: Not having to plan my work meetings around whether or not I may have to pee in the middle of them. lol

Sleep:  Pretty much the same as pre-pregnancy.

Symptoms: I'm feeling ok.  Feeling back to "normal".

Cravings: Nothing weird... just the norms.

Best Moment this week: This is a toss up between finding out the sex at my ultrasound yesterday and finally feeling identifiable movements.  She was poking me so much on the train on the way home today that I almost started to giggle.  It just feels so WEIRD! lol

What I am looking forward to:  Starting to plan the nursery.  Now that I know the gender I feel more comfortable planning/thinking about it... even though we are sticking to neutrals.  I picked up a bunch of paint samples yesterday.


No comments: