Monday, November 7, 2011

What "Kind" Am I Having?

I had my monthly check up today.  No ultrasound this time, but heard the baby's heartbeat... 163 beats per minute.  The little guy/gal is still in there growing and moving around (the doctor heard and lost the heart beat several times... s/he's a mover!).

At this appointment I scheduled my anatomical ultrasound at the hospital.  November 28th Jacob and I will find out if we're on Team Pink or Team Blue (not that the gender will in any way be differentiated by these colors in our home, but, for traditional purposes I'm use that identifier. ;)).  I've posted a poll on the side of my blog... based on your hunches, intuitions, explanations of the symptoms I've written about, photos of my "bump", whatever... cast your vote as to whether you think there's a little man or little woman in there!  "Ask the Audience" always seems to help on Who Wants to Be a Millionaire.... let's see how it works with this scenario! =)

1 comment:

AmyJean {Relentless Bride®} said...

They say a high heartbeat is a girl!!!! Can't wait til you find out !