Tuesday, November 1, 2011

16 Weeks

Size of baby: According to babyzone.com, baby’s about the size of an avocado!

Total Weight Gain/Loss: Haven't weighed myself this week... but I don't think I've gained more (if any) from last week.

Maternity Clothes: Still wearing all of my regular clothes.  Though I did purchase a pair of maternity pants and some leggings the other day while I was at the mall.  I figured I should be prepared =)

Gender: I have lots of "feelings", but won't know for sure for another few weeks.

Movement:  Nothing yet.  Looking forward to that moment though.

What I miss: Not thinking of every action in terms of "what is this going to  be like to do in a couple of months?"  So many things keep popping up that I realize is going to be REALLY difficult when I have a belly that I never though about before.... like getting food out of the lower cupboards in our kitchen, or the floor level safe at work.

Sleep:  Sleeping well, just want to stay in bed as long as possible.

Symptoms: Doing fine.  Nothing much to report here.

Cravings: Nothing really.  I really don't feel stereotypically pregnant.  No weird cravings or real morning sickness... sometimes I forget that there's something in there. =)

Best Moment this week: Passing out Halloween candy last night was pretty fun.  We found out that we live in a pretty popular trick-or-treating neighborhood, which I'm very excited about. =)

What I am looking forward to: My next doctor's appointment where I'll be scheduling my big ultrasound to find out the gender and make sure everything is a-ok!


And, for comparison photos, me at 6 weeks...  I'm definitely filling out.



1 comment:

AmyJean {Relentless Bride®} said...

Isn't it so excited? I love watching the progress. It's amazing how awesome our bodies are to adapt!!! You will love the upcoming changes and baby movement definitely will make your heart swell! :)