Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Kinda Boring.. and still klinda gross

Life is kind of boring right now.  Maybe this weekend I'll sit down and really do some good bloggin', but right now I just feel kinda blah and like "who wants to read that all I'm doing is going to work, coming home, eating and going to bed?".  We have done a pretty good amount of stuff around the house, and I do want to share some of that, but even the house setup has been put on hold for the last couple of weeks.

As you may remember, I had a wisdom tooth pulled, and then I got a sinus infection.  What you DIDN'T hear is that, just a few days after I got on the antibiotics for the infection, I came down with a cold.  So, for the last week I've had a sinus infection on the right side of my head, and a cold on my left.  It's been kind of interesting.  Not to go into too much gross detail, but nose blowing really illustrated the segregation of the two illnesses.

Thankfully I finished my antibiotics this morning, and my cold is finally subsiding a bit (I am now at the point where I can breathe and eat AT THE SAME TIME!).  I'm hoping to be completely better by the weekend, as I already have plenty of fun plans and I want to enjoy myself! 

1 comment:

Heather said...

Glad you're starting to feel better! Enjoy your weekend!