Monday, April 16, 2012

Baby Vacation

Today was my first official day of maternity leave.  How did I spend it?  Sick on the couch.  =(

What I thought were allergies yesterday has turned into a full blown head cold.  I am REALLY not happy about this.  I was JUST sick... and here it is even closer to my due date (tomorrow!) and I feel like crap again.  Woo!  =P

On another note, it was really weird to not be at work today... and to leave work on Friday knowing that I wasn't coming back until June.  I felt like a kid on the last day of school before summer vacation... and I haven't had a TRUE summer vacation since MAYBE high school.  I've always been either in school, working, or both.  It's really weird to just be sitting around the house waiting for "something" to happen.  I would have liked to be a bit more productive today, but, feeling as gross as I did I didn't get much (anything) done.  Hopefully tomorrow I'll be able to do a few small tasks that I've been putting off.

No comments: