- During the week, I only see my daughter (awake) for roughly 2 hours a day;
- I have to pump at work;
- I have to find TIME to pump at work
- I have to pump in a bathroom with a really loud fan and terrible lighting
- I can't relax and "let down" enough while at work to get her enough milk to get through the day at day care... my freezer stash is almost gone;
- I'm contemplating supplementing with formula... which is not "bad" by any means, I'm just mad at my own body for failing her/me,
- I don't want to/can't do anything social after work because:
- I want to actually SEE my daughter that day;
- I don't have any extra bottle for Jacob to use to feed her
- I know that I'm going to miss MANY of her "firsts"
Why I LOVE being a working mother
- I get to have my own life outside of the house (this sounds selfish, but I enjoy being "Brittney" from time to time);
- My daughter gets to go to day care and socialize with other kids (she loves it... and sleep really well at night! lol)
- I'm helping to provide, financially, for my family... including good insurance coverage.
Please, help me add to the "LOVE" list... it really needs to be balanced out a bit. =(