Thursday, August 2, 2012

The Kid's Got Taste!

Jacob got a smart phone last week.  He doesn't have service to it, but he's still able to browse the web/use the apps, etc. with a wifi connection (we also put a Couch to 5k app on there.... we have high hopes. lol)

I WISH WE'D HAD THIS THREE MONTHS AGO!

It's been awesome to be able to read my blogs/e-mails/facebook/etc while feeding Emily... plus it's SO easy to share pictures/videos.  And today I discovered another great use for the thing...

I was feeding Emily and decided that I wanted some music so, I turned on Pandora (Tom Petty station)... and Emily started to get sleepy.  I wasn't even expecting to put her down for a nap yet.  But, after rocking and singing various classic rock songs to her for about 10 minutes, I put her in her crib and she passed out to Lynyrd Skynyrd's "Sweet Home Alabama"!  Now she's asleep and I'm listening to "American Girl" through the baby monitor. lol

She's got some good taste in music. =)

2 comments:

Shannon said...

That's cute. Hunter loves Reggae and has since birth. I play it for him during bath time and to help calm him down. Bob Marley Pandora station is his favorite.

Meghan C said...

I'm convinced my phone is what kept me sane during my pumping sessions. I can't imagine going through those 12 months without it!!

And Pandora seriously rocks for baby/toddler jam sessions. There are some kids stations that will come in handy when Emily is a bit older.