Monday, August 27, 2012

Two Years Already??

This post is almost 2 weeks late... but, better late than never, right? =)

Way back on August 14th Jacob and I celebrated our two year wedding anniversary.  I wanted to do SOMETHING special to celebrate, but, with both a baby and very busy weekends, it was a little difficult to plan anything too elaborate... but, thanks to Costco, and some discounted tickets, we had a memorable day*. =)

The Sunday before our anniversary we left Emily with her Nana, and Jacob and I drove out to Cascade Locks to board the Columbia Gorge Steamwheeler for a brunch cruise!  Buffet style breakfast with all you could drink champagne!  I took advantage of the lack of baby needing a boob and indulged in a couple of mimosas. ;)


It was a gorgeous day to be out on the water, and I was very impressed with the food. lol  All in all, great way to celebrate. =)

*Our car broke on the way there... which made it memorable, too... but I'm choosing to focus on the positives. =)