Weight/Length- Haven't weight/measured you since your 18 month appointment... but several pairs of pants that used to fit are getting too short and we need to buy you some new shoes... so, you are definitely growing!
Eating- Your new favorite word is "snack". You will lead my by the finger to the cupboard with your snacks in it, point, look at me and say "snack". Yesterday I accidentally left the lock* off of the cupboard and you came strolling into the office carting this huge canister of gold fish. I was VERY thankful that you didn't drop them on your way!
Teeth- Still have 16!
Teeth- Still have 16!
Sleep-I'm not sure what you're doing at day care, but as far as home with us on the weekends go, you are down to one nap... however it's not as long as I would like, only about 90 minutes or so. You are still sleeping great at night though (down at 8, up between 7 and 8), so I'm not complaining too much. =)
Clothes-We moved you up to a size 4 diaper this month, and we need to get you some more size 6 shoes. Your fives aren't really fitting anymore. You are still wearing 18-24 month clothes, but the 18 month pants are starting to get pretty short. Problem is, you aren't big enough around yet for the 24 month pants!
Personality- You are amazing. You are so loving and have such a sense of humor. Even now you can tell when you're joking with Mom and Dad. Like offering us a gold fish and then pulling it away, shoving it in your own mouth, and grinning this big-tooth smile with that mischievous look in your eyes! =)
- You LOVE buckling things... your high chair, your stroller, your old swing that is still hanging out in the living room. You will buckle them over and over again, and then grab our fingers and say "help" so that we will come unbuckle for you and you can do it again... and again and again!
- You love Sesame Street! I don't think you actually blink when you watch it as you tend to have tears running down your cheeks. Or maybe you are just so moved by Ruben Stoddard's ABCs... lol
- You dislike being ignored. You want to be the center of attention at all times and through a bit of a tantrum when we need to focus on something else (i.e. cook dinner, eat dinner, go to the bathroom, etc. etc.). I think the "Terrible Twos" are looming. =)
- You pooped on the floor for the first time. You were practicing on the potty, and next thing I new you got off, pooped on the floor, and then stepped in it. lol Your dad did a mad dash to clean you up, and I cleaned the carpet. We make a good team. ;)
- You informed us that you needed to go "pee-pee" and then went when we took your diaper/pants off. Potty training is starting! =)
- You went trick-or-treating for the first time! You loved it! And you loved the candy that you got afterward!
- You went to your first hockey game. You weren't overly impressed. We went home early.
*Our "lock" on our cabinet doors are hair-ties wrapped from one handle to the other. It works pretty well and was cheap/easy to install. ;)