Thursday, November 21, 2013

So What?

Linking up with Shannon for So What Wednesday!

So What Wednesday

This week I'm saying SO What if:

- It's Thursday... At least I'm doing it! :)

- I haven't done one of these in over a month. But hey, I've been writing other stuff. That's a pretty big win!

- I'm a little sad that I haven't gotten a blog post comment in awhile. I write this for me and my kids for historical purposes, but the comments/knowing someone is still out there is still nice.

- I've been thinking lately about taking my nose ring out... But I'm a little nervous about looking weird without it. It's been a part of me for over 6 years.

- I'm thinking about getting a tattoo... Especially if I choose to ditch the piercing. Getting my nose done was my real only rebellious expression... I feel like without that, I need to do something else to prove to myself that I'm not a total goodie-goodie.

- I'm extra thinking about the tattoo because Jacob doesn't think I'd do it. I feel challenged. ;)

1 comment:

jes said...

the blog comment thing made me laugh...I feel the SAME way when I don't get comments :-) it's part of the fun, isn't it!??

i'm here :-)