I've recently started following the blog "Five Kids is a Lot of Kids". She's a mom blogger who also lives in the Portland metro area. As you can tell by her URL (http://putdowntheurinalcake.com), she's got a sense of humor on top of some great stories and insight. The other day she posted these questions for her followers to answer. I wanted to share my answers and see what you all out there may have to say for yours:
(P.S. Yes, I know that the numbers below are all "1" I can't figure out how to get Blogger to fix it... so... I'm dealing).
5 Quick Questions on Parenting
- If you could go back in time and whisper one thing to yourself when you were a parent of young ones, what would it be?
- What’s one change you’ve made in your parenting or your house or yourself that’s allowed you to breathe easier?
- Comparison. Blerg. What’s your strategy for not comparing yourself to other moms or your kids to theirs?
- What’s one of the funniest things your children ever did?
She also has recently learned what a cow says... and she MOOOs with such force and commitment that she has, literally, bent herself in half to get the most power behind it as possible. lol
- But how do you keep your sense of humor during the tough patches of parenting?