Tuesday, January 3, 2012

25 Weeks

Size of baby: According to Babyzone she's about the size of a loaf of bread!

Total Weight Gain/Loss:  I was smart this week and weighed myself first thing in the morning! lol  I'm at about the 20 lbs mark, which is 2 lbs up from last week.  I should only be going about one a week, but I've chosen to forgive myself. =)

Maternity Clothes: Went to a recommended consignment store today and purchased several maternity tops/dresses.  I realized this weekend that my "hope" to not have to buy tops was short sighted as my current tops are starting to leave a gap of belly poking out at the bottom... leaving me kind of cold in this winter weather!

Gender: It's a girl!

Movement: Yup... she moves.  =)  Still being difficult whenever Jacob tries to feel her kick though... she tends to just stop.

What I miss: Not much more than the things that I've mentioned in previous updates...

Sleep: I didn't sleep well at all last night... I think I'm lucky if I got more than about 2 hours in a row.  I had a hard time getting comfortable in bed with my pillows, and then I was too hot (had to open a window and turn on a fan), and then I had to pee several times, and then I had some really weird dreams (this happened the night before last, too... is that pregnancy related??).  My dream last night was the first that actually concerned my pregnancy... and it wasn't a good one. =(  I'm kind of surprised that I've gone this long without having a pregnancy/baby dream!

Symptoms: Lots of stretching and pulling that I don't like.  I was lying in bed last night watch a sitcom and every time I laughed it hurt my tummy.  No more laughing while lying down. =P

Cravings:Nothing really... at least, nothing out of the ordinary.

Best Moment this week: Got the nursery painted and curtains made/up and found ourselves a glider on Craigslist!  Those two things kind of made my week. =)

What I am looking forward to: Wearing some of my cute new clothes! lol

No comments: