Tuesday, January 24, 2012

28 Weeks

Size of baby: According to Babyzone she's about the size of a napa cabbage!

Total Weight Gain/Loss:  I am currently +25 lbs.  I'm not ok with this.  Five pounds in 2 weeks does not make me feel good about things.  But, not much that I can do, so I just have to live with it.  My doctor says that I'm doing fine, so I'm trying not to worry too much.  But I KNOW that I'm going to go above the 30 "recommended" pounds in the end.

Maternity Clothes: Just ordered some more stuff from Old Navy (I LOVE Old Navy).  Just waiting for them to get here in the mail. =)

Gender: It's a girl!

Movement: Still movin'!  Sometimes I wish I could see what she was doing in there...

What I miss:  I had a really good answer for this one the other day... now I can't remember what it was! lol  I pretty much am just missing being mobile and being able to use my own body as I'd like to use it (without aches, pains and large "bumps" getting in the way of that mobility).

Sleep:Difficult.  It takes a long time to get comfortable, and then I just PRAY that I won't have to pee again before I fall asleep! lol

Symptoms:Aches.  Especially in my back and stomach. 

Cravings: Still not having any weird pregnancy cravings... just my usual sweet and salty desires.

Best Moment this week: We got the crib put together!  And, thus, were able to "arrange" the nursery.  now I get the focus on the fun part... decorating. =)

What I am looking forward to: Jacob and I are taking another little "babymoon" this weekend.   We're headed up to Long Beach, Washington to hang out in a beach-side condo for the weekend.  I'm excited!

Oh!  We also start our Childbirth Prep classes this week.  I'm looking forward to these, too, as I hope it will help with some of the questions I have about the whole process (and questions that I don't even know that I have yet! lol)

1 comment:

Lauren said...

Since when is it 30lbs? I always read it was 25-40lbs. I gained 34 with J and 32 with B. one of my skinny-mini co workers gained 60. Now that is a bit extreme, but cut yourself some slack. You're growing a human being. Obviously from the pictures you've posted you aren't becoming obese, so listen to your MD and relax. It will be fine and soon you'll join me in the toddler exercise program. Works wonders!