Tuesday, January 17, 2012

27 Weeks

Size of baby: According to Babyzone she's about the size of an eggplant!

Total Weight Gain/Loss:  I'm not feeling particularly good about the weight that I've gained over the last week, so, since this IS my blog, I'm choosing to stay silent. ;)  (Just know that it is WELL above the "pound a week" that I'm supposed to be gaining).

Maternity Clothes: Starting to outgrow my pre-maternity tops... but I REALLY don't want to spend more money on clothes that I'm only going to wear for the next three months (even though I do love a good clothing shopping trip...)

Gender: It's a girl!

Movement: Moving a lot these days... I find myself putting a hand on my belly willing her to settle down from time to time. lol

What I miss:  Wearing a belt.  I'm tired of my pants constantly falling down.

Sleep:It's better than last week... I think I've figured out how to successfully use my body pillow. =)

Symptoms:My belly moves... it's SOO weird!  Oh, and TMI, the gas has started.  Who has some home remedies for easing this? 

Cravings: Still not having any weird pregnancy cravings... just my usual sweet and salty desires.

Best Moment this week: My three day weekend ROCKED. =)  We registered for baby stuff, I went grocery shopping, and then I just sat around the house and did next to nothing.  It was great.  (until I got bored. lol)

What I am looking forward to: Putting the crib together this weekend and starting with the "decorating" part of the nursery... now that we have all of the key furniture elements.

No comments: