Tuesday, March 6, 2012

34 Weeks

Size of baby: According to Babyzone she's about the size of a honeydew melon!

Total Weight Gain/Loss:  +36... I'm still worried that I'm gong to gain "too much" weight. =(

Maternity Clothes: I bought a couple of maternity shirts this week... it's difficult because I know that I won't be wearing them much longer, but all of my regular shirts are getting too small. =(

Gender: It's a girl!

Movement: Alien invasion style!  Poking out of me... a lot.

What I miss: Having any sort of energy.  I want to DO things... these beautiful days that we've been having make me want to go out and go hiking or biking or something.  But 1) I lack the motivation to try and 2) I know that I'm just going to get winded after a very brief period of time.

Sleep: I've been sleeping better this week.  It's kind of nice. =)

Symptoms:  I've read that during the third trimester you may start to feel nauseous like you did during the first.  I didn't get morning sickness during my first trimester, and I'm not getting it now... BUT I am reverting back to my first trimester and I am hungry ALL THE TIME.  I've also read that you're stomach is supposedly smaller now as the baby is squishing it, but I can never seem to get full.  I'm a medical marvel or something. =P

Cravings:  Sweets and carbs.  I could eat them all day long.

Best Moment this week: Had a baby shower with my friends and some coworkers this last weekend... and had another round of maternity photos taken.  Both were great and very relaxing!

What I am looking forward to:  Meeting my daughter.  I want to see this little creature that is beating the hell out of my insides! lol

I know that I have been posting "belly-progress" pictures on even weeks, but this week I'm going to leave you with a sneak peek from our maternity shoot this weekend with Erin and EB Photography.  I can't wait to see the others!


No comments: