Tuesday, March 20, 2012

36 Weeks

Size of baby: According to Babyzone she's about the size of a gala melon... no clue what this is... lol

Total Weight Gain/Loss:  +38... averaged two pounds in two weeks.  Kind of on track.  I'm starting to come to terms with the fact that I'm going to break the 40 lbs mark.

Maternity Clothes: Leggings have become my best friends.

Gender: It's a girl!

Movement: Lots of poking and pushing body parts out of me.  I wish the exit process was actually going to be as easy as she thinks it is! lol

What I miss: Being able to fit into ANY of the underwear options that I have in my closet. lol

Sleep:Between pregnancy stuff and this damn head cold that I have, I haven't gotten more than 2-3 hours of sleep straight for the last three days.  I'm exhausted.

Symptoms: Right now my cold symptoms are outweighing those of the pregnancy.  But I will say that I'm getting leg cramps when I try to fall asleep at night... I think that's probably more prego-pain than cold symptom. =)

Cravings:  I've been eating a lot of oranges recently... I was never a big orange person before.

Dr. Appointment:  I'm adding this in now as I'm on a weekly appointment schedule.  Today my doctor confirmed that the baby is HEAD DOWN!  Yeah! =)

Best Moment this week: I felt a lot of hiccups this week.  I may have felt them before and didn't realize it, but this week I KNEW what I was feeling.  It was kind of weird... but cool. =)  I also packed my hospital bag and we got the car seat strapped into the car.  we're all set! =)

What I am looking forward to:  There's a big baby stuff consignment sale the last weekend of the month.  I'm going to check that out and try to get some of the remaining "big things" that we need (stroller, swing/bouncy thing) and then we're going to use our 10% discount for our baby registry at Target to get the last of the stuff that we want/need.  I'm excited to finish up this last bit of shopping =)

Jacob and I are both sick and, thus, were too lazy to get into our standard room/pose for comparison sake.  We'll do better next time. =)

No comments: