Wednesday, March 28, 2012

37 Weeks

I'm a day late... oops!
  Size of baby: According to Babyzone she's about the size of a collard greens

Total Weight Gain/Loss:  +39... up a pound from last week... kind of disappointed that I'll more than likely  break the 40 lbs mark. =P

Maternity Clothes: Leggings and dresses... all the way! lol

Gender: It's a girl!

Movement: She's kicking the shit out of me as we speak! lol

What I miss: Being able to sleep for more than 1-2 hours at a time

Sleep:I haven't been sleeping well at all.  I think I've been getting up roughly 5+ times each night... does not make for a restful sleep.  I've actually been doing the fall asleep head nod on public transportation the last two days... that's just wrong!

Symptoms: Exhausted from lack of sleep.  I can fall asleep at a moments notice during the day, but can't stay asleep for more than 1-2 hours at night. =(

Cravings:  Eating lots of oranges and bananas, and chocolate of course =)

Dr. Appointment:  Everything a-ok this week!  Nothing much to report. 

Best Moment this week: I helped surprise Jacob with a Man-shower/Dad-chelor party with his friends, brother and dad.  It was a way for him to get a celebration in prior to the little one arriving.  I was hoping for some photos... but it doesn't appear that anyone took any. =(

What I am looking forward to:  Baby consignment sale this weekend!  My brother and soon-to-be sister-in-law are coming up to go with me.  I'm hoping to find a jogging stroller and a swing/bouncer thingie.  And then we're off to see the Hunger Games! =)

No comments: