Tuesday, March 13, 2012

35 Weeks

Size of baby: According to Babyzone she's about the size of a large pineapple!

Total Weight Gain/Loss:  +36... no gain from last week!  Score! =)

Maternity Clothes: I need to do laundry more often now... I don't have enough clothes that fit (well) to make it through the week! lol

Gender: It's a girl!

Movement: Still lots of movement.  Jacob asked me if it was painful the other day... I want to take a broomstick and jab his stomach from the inside to show him what it feels like! lol

What I miss: My memory.  It's gone.  Kaput.

Sleep: I think I'm running on about 4-5 hours right now.  I can't get comfortable.  I have leg cramps.  I have to pee every 20 minutes.  It really, really sucks.

Symptoms: Swollen feet... so weird.

Cravings:  Same as last week... sweets and carbs all the way.  But I'm dong my best to eat more fruits these days and not as much bread.

Best Moment this week:Had a couple of girlfriend from high school come to visit me this weekend and make me some freezer dinners for after the baby is born.  It was nice to see/visit with them and be able to ask them questions... since they are both fairly new moms.

What I am looking forward to:  My maternity leave.  I feel like a waste of space at work most days (my mind is not what it used to be and I'm getting frustrated with myself on a daily basis), plus, I could REALLY use the sleep/rest.  I only have about 4.5 weeks to go (assuming she doesn't come early!)

No comments: