Thursday, March 8, 2012

Jelly

That's what my brain is like these days.

I feel like I'm losing my mind.  I can't remember anything for more than about 30 seconds.  I get up to do something and I can't rememberwhat it was by the time I get to the appropriate location (I, quite literally, almost forgot that I was even going to write this post!)

I lost my umbrella last week... I'm guessing that I must have forgotten it on the light rail.  This is NOT the time of year to be without one in Oregon.

Work is getting complicated.  I have a really thinky/organizy job... and I'm losing it.  Today I was half an hour late to an appointment because I forgot to change my calendar when we altered the original time.  I blamed a client for standing me up for an appointment yesterday... he reminded me that he had actually called to cancel the day before.

I'm losing my damn mind!

Baby brain is no joke!

(I was making waffles the other day.  When I opened the waffle iron to check on it, there was no waffle in it!  I thought that I was going absolutely batty.  Then I realized that the damn waffle was actually stuck to the TOP of the iron!  Thank God! lol)

No comments: