Sunday, October 23, 2011

12 Weeks

(This is one of a series of scheduled posts that I've written since I found out that Jacob and I were expecting our first child.  The original composition date is included below).


Oct 4:

Size of baby: According to babyzone.com, baby's about the size of a kiwi!

Total Weight Gain/Loss: I seem to have lost weight since last week, so I’m done to only +5 total.  I’m ok with that. =)

Maternity Clothes: Not yet… but I did buy some new sweaters this week and bought them a size larger than I would have so that I’d have some room to grow.

Gender: 50% chance of either! =)

Movement: Nope, but I’m kind of looking forward to experiencing that.

What I miss: Not much really.  I’m feeling a lot better these days.  This last week just FLEW by.

Sleep:  Still sleeping quite well, with the exception of the nightly bathroom break.

Symptoms: Nothing really.  I seem to be back to “normal” (whatever that was!)

Cravings: I don’t know if it’s a craving or not, but carbs, salt and chocolate.  It’s what I always craved right around “that time of the month”, so I can’t tell if it’s pregnancy related or not. =)

Best Moment this week: Hmm… I don’t know.  Like I said earlier, the week flew by.  I don’t really remember it much!

What I am looking forward to: My next appointment is less than a week away… one week from today, when I have finished my first trimester, we make it “Facebook (and blog) official!”


No comments: