Monday, October 24, 2011

13 Weeks

(This is one of a series of scheduled posts that I've written since I found out that Jacob and I were expecting our first child.  The original composition date is included below).


Oct 11:

Size of baby: According to babyzone.com, baby’s about the size of an egg!

Total Weight Gain/Loss: As of my doctor’s appointment yesterday, I am up a grant total of 7.5 pounds… but my appointment was in the afternoon, so, obviously I weighed a bit more. =)

Maternity Clothes: Nope.  All of my clothes still fit… even if my bridesmaid’s dress last weekend DID make me look pregnant. lol

Gender: 50% chance of either! =)

Movement: Haven’t felt anything yet, but the doctor yesterday said that the little one was quite the mover… she had a hard time getting the heart rate as the little sucker kept doing cat-cow during the ultrasound. =)

What I miss: There isn’t much that I miss right now… everything is going pretty well.

Sleep:  I have a cold… so my sleep last night wasn’t great.  So far I’m not overly congested, but I have a HORRIBLE sore throat that kills every time I swallow… including waking me up in the middle of the night, which then leads to me having to get up to pee. =P

Symptoms: I’m doing ok… just waiting for my baby bump.

Cravings: I haven’t really had cravings at all during the pregnancy so far.  I still love my carbs and dairy, but that’s pretty typical.

Best Moment this week: Seeing my little brother get married this weekend was pretty good… and finally telling the “world” that I’m pregnant felt good, too!  Bring on the second trimester!

What I am looking forward to: Finding out the gender… we have about 6ish weeks to go before this happens, but I’m definitely looking forward to it.

1 comment:

Genevieve said...

Exciting. I hope you have fully recovered from your cold.