Wednesday, October 19, 2011

9 Weeks

(This is one of a series of scheduled posts that I've written since I found out that Jacob and I were expecting our first child.  The original composition date is included below).


Sept 13: 9 Weeks

Size of baby: According to babyzone.com, the little one is about the size of an olive!

Total Weight Gain/Loss: +5 lbs… same as last week, which makes me feel a little bit better about things. =)

Maternity Clothes: Still (thankfully!) too early for this!

Gender: 50% chance of either! =)

Movement: Nope.

What I miss: Sleeping through the night without having to get up to use the bathroom (last night was a two trip night… I’m tired!).

Sleep: Aside from the gripes above, I sleep like a rock.

Symptoms: Things are starting to get a little better now… just a little tired.  I’m hoping this isn’t the calm before the storm.

Cravings: No real cravings… I haven’t had any aversions yet either.

Best Moment this week: Seeing the baby and hearing it’s heart beat… made it all the more real!

What I am looking forward to: Telling more of our friends… and my brother’s wedding in a couple of weeks (which also happens to be right around our second trimester marker, meaning, after the wedding we go “public” with our big news!).

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

I am so excited for you both and this little adventure :) I can't wait to find out boy or girl and the name (you are way better then me at holding in secrets :)

Jennifer (B4)