Monday, February 21, 2011

Day Nineteen: Mmm Mmm Good!


A Recipe
  
When I saw that this next prompt was a recipe, I didn't have to think twice about which one I was going to share!  My momma's chocolate chip cookies are to DIE for (when she makes them, she'll put some in the freezer for me so that I can have them when I come to visit... it's a good incentive lol).  Here's the recipe that she passed along to me... of course they never taste as good as Mom's, but they are still pretty damn good. =)


Chocolate Chip Cookies


3/4 cup butter, softened
1 cup firmly packed brown sugar
1/4 cup sugar
1 egg
1 1/2 tsp Vanilla
2 cups flour
1 tsp Baking Soda
1/2 tsp Salt
1 cup Chocolate Chips


Preheat oven to 375 degrees.  In mixing bowl cream butter and sugars.  Beat in egg and vanilla.  Stir in remaining ingredients until well mixed.  Drop by rounded teaspoons, 2 inches apart onto lightly greased baking sheet.  Bake 10 to 12 minutes or until golden brown.

No comments: