Monday, February 21, 2011

Day Twenty-One: Ha! I'm Caught Up!


First 10 "Shuffled" Songs on Your Ipod
  
With this post I will official be CAUGHT UP!  I will be ending the 21st day of the month with my 21st prompt.  I feel accomplished. ;)



I own a MP3 player, but it's a cheap model that doesn't have a shuffle feature, so, to Winamp I went and here are the first 10 songs that popped up.  I don't necessarily think that they give a full picture of my musical tastes, but I guess it's a good sampling. =)
  1. Have You Ever Needed Someone So Bad - Def Lepard
  2. Last Kiss - Pearl Jam
  3. Light up My Room - Barenaked Ladies
  4. Head Over Feet- Alanis Morrisette
  5. Free - Train
  6. Set the Fire to the Third Bar - Martha Wainwright & Snow Patrol
  7. Sweet Emotion - Aerosmith
  8. Talk Tonight - Oasis
  9. Used To - Daughtry
  10. Running from an Angel - Hootie and the Blowfish*
*I think Hootie and the Blowfish is my current favorite band... I've been listening to a lot of their music recently and think that I will always remember their song "Hold My Hand" as our wedding song... we didn't dance to it or anything, but Jacob set our sideshow to it, and I love it. =)


    No comments: