Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Day Twenty-Two: What's in a Name?


The Meaning Behind Your Blog Name
  
The answer to this one is pretty easy... I love the beach and I love sunflowers.  =)  I came up with the name when I started writing about my wedding planning.  "Sand Dollars & Sunflowers" was kind of the unofficial theme of the wedding.  Jacob and I both love the beach, and the first thing we KNEW about the wedding planning was that we were going to have it on the beach, and that our colors were going to match sunflowers on a beautiful day (yellow, blue and white)... and the rest of the planning stemmed from there (little pun intended *wink*).


After the wedding I decided to just keep the name the same... I mean, nothing really has changed... still love the beach and still love sunflowers. =)



No comments: